Retirement Book and Retirement Calculator Premium Software
Have you wondered if you have enough money to retire, how long it will last, how much you can take out, and the best way to invest?
Everyone who has thought about retirement has asked themselves these and other questions. Now you can get ALL the answers in Retire in a Weekend! This short, simple, humorous, easy-to-understand book answers the 10 most popular questions and addresses the 5 biggest concerns people have about retiring! So stop asking yourself IF you can retire ... with Retire in a Weekend! you'll learn HOW to actually do it.
|Table of Contents|
|Why You Need to Read This Book|
Files in PDF format. Don’t have Adobe Reader? Get it.
- How to retire today
- How to keep up with inflation
- How much money you'll need to retire
- The importance of asset allocation
- How much money you can take out
- The best way and least expensive way to invest
- Strategies to ensure you won't outlive your money
- Whether you should take Social Security at age 62 or later
- If you need long-term care insurance and how to pay for it
About the Author
Bill Losey, CFP®, CSA, has been named one of America's Top Financial Planners by the Consumers' Research Council of America. He is the author of Retire in a Weekend! The Baby Boomer's Guide to Making Work Optional; Publisher of Retirement Intelligence®, a FREE, weekly, award-winning newsletter; and Founder of National Retirement Planning Month. Bill is a highly sought-after advisor, educator and author because he makes the complicated and mundane topics of investing and retirement fun! He provides objective financial advice, money management services, attention to detail and impeccable service to women and couples from upstate New York to California on a fee-only basis.
Bill has been interviewed or quoted by the CBS Radio Network, CNNMoney.com, SmartMoney.com, Morningstar.com, the Wall Street Journal Online, CNNfn, FOX's "Hannity & Colmes", the FOX Business Network, CW11 Morning News, Bloomberg Business Radio, and hundreds of radio stations nationwide.
Retirement Calculator Premium Software
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Internet Explorer 5.0
- Internet access / computer
- File size is 3.59M
- Software Instructions
You don't have to have a technical background to run Retirement Calculator Premium. It's extremely easy to use.
- How management fees impact how long your money will last
- Includes 1973/1974 & 2000/2002 economic downturns
- 30 year projections
- Inflation factor enhancements
- Interactive retirement asset performance analysis
- Colorful graphical interface
- Big charts & graphs with new capabilities
- Easily export data to Microsoft Excel
- Real-time "what if" retirement analysis on the fly
- Actual vs. Hypothetical vs. Inflation Proof retirement analytics
- No additional programs are required to run Retirement Calculator
- Runs on all Microsoft Windows Environments
- Definitions page